Visiting The Bantry Bay might be a little different this year, so, what can you expect?
Following the guidelines of the HSE (IE) and the World Health Organisation, our specially appointed COVID-19 response team have implemented strict hygiene procedures, to ensure your wellbeing and peace of mind, right from check-in to check-out.
Below you'll find the specifics on how we're planning to keep you, our team and our space, safe- leaving you to enjoy a worry-free stay.
At the Bantry Bay, we have a range of comfortable rooms available right in the heart of Bantry town
The Bantry Bay is a great base for your West Cork holiday. All our rooms are en suite and are arranged over three floors overlooking Wolfe Tone Square in the center of Bantry, West Cork.
We offer a variety of room configurations to meet your needs:
- Standard Double
- Standard Twin
- Triple Room (One Double & One Single)
- Quad / Family Room (One Double & Two Singles)
Free parking is available on the street outside in 2hr slots and there is a free 24hrs public car park a short walk away.
Covid 19 Information for Guests - Updated May 2021
We take great pride in our existing cleaning, safety and hygiene standards; however, we recognise that your confidence and trust in our hospitality experience is more important than ever before. And so, we have re-visited all of our procedures and have added some new and essential hygiene protocols putting them together with our Covid-19 Programme to give a safe and healthy experience.
Our Staff has completed the Fáilte Ireland Safety Charter training .Under this, we have declared that all employees returning to work have completed a comprehensive COVID-19 hygiene and safety control training course in accordance with the COVID-19 Safety Charter Terms and Conditions.
- Social distancing procedures implemented in all public spaces.
- We have removed all unnecessary touchpoints from the reception and all hotel common areas.
- Mapped floor signage is in place throughout, to facilitate social distancing and flow management.
- We thoroughly sanitise all key touchpoints such as credit card keypads, pens, desk pads and keys after each guest transaction.
- Hand sanitisation stations available at all entry and exit points.
- Provision of alcohol-based sanitisers throughout the building.
- All staff have completed Covid 19 awareness training and advanced suppression training.
- The furniture has been adjusted to accommodate for physical distancing.
We firmly believe this needs to be a joint effort between our team and our guests, so we ask you to please use maximum common sense to play your part in keeping everyone safe. In return we will be doing the same for you.
And if you feel ill or are from a county/town in lockdown or Level 3 or higher, please do not come to The Bantry Bay – call us on 027 55789 and we will be happy to arrange your stay to another time or offer free cancellation.
Unfortunately, failure to co-operate will leave us with no other option but to ask you to vacate the premises in the interests of public health. Please understand that this for YOUR safety as much as our staff and other guests and to ensure that everyone has a safe and pleasant experience with us at The Bantry Bay.
Only residents of the property will be permitted in the property until further restrictions are lifted. We offer take away and outdoor dining options for all other guests only- no booking tables possible.
Please note before you book:
- We have no lift in the building and rooms are spread over three floors and are not suitable for young children or those with limited mobility.
- Our rooms are all located over the bar which can lend to use being a lively establishment.
- Bar food will be available for In house Guests at dedicated times. Takeaway and Outdoor Dining (From 07th June 2021) options will be available.
- For group inquiries please call 027 55789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Applicable for Specific dates in June and August.